Eagle Type 1 Safety Cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. Eagle safety cans are accepted under CARB, meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements, and are UL, ULC and FM Approved
for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids. Available in a variety of colors for the safe handling and storage of flammables (red), kerosene (blue), diesel (yellow) and combustible liquids such as oils (green). Available with or without a funnel.
- 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel construction
- Spring closing lid for filling and pouring
- Patented comfort grip
- Non-sparking flame arrester
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Double interlock, no-weld bottom seam
- Deep drawn construction means no top or side seams
- Optional funnel fits unleaded fuel tanks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.