Eagle 2.5 Gallon Type-II Safety Can feature two openings, one with a pressure-relief spring closing lid for filling, one with an actuated pour valve with a flexible metal spout for safer controlled dispensing. The filler spout and flame arrestors in both openings are non-sparking brass designed for flashback protection. Can includes a 5/8" flexible metal spout and a yellow (for diesel) powder coat finish with a trilingual label. FM, UL, and ULC Approved and meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements. Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30.
- 5/8" pouring hose
- 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel construction
- Spring closing lid for filling and a separate hose for accurate pouring
- Patented comfort grip
- Non-sparking flame arrester
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Double interlock, no-weld bottom seam
- Deep drawn construction means no top or side seams
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.